Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank You

Thank you, THANK YOU, thank you to everyone who is following the blog, joined us on facebook, and "hearts" the shop! A special huge thanks to everyone who has purchased for the store. Last week was a GREAT week! The blog special, was a success, and the Prop Insanity Feature was HUGE! Thank you Tracey and Gina!


Remember: I will post a sneak peak to the Christmas collection here and on Facebook, by September 15th. Here is a sneak...sneak peak! lol I will take pre-orders for the Ruby Red Hats. I am hoping to be able to get tons more of this GORGEOUS yarn, however it is hand dyed, ( a special mix only for JoCo, by a master fiber Artist!) So, due to the nature of dying and spinning I am not sure if the color will be exact. Blog , Facebook and of course our wonderful customers. ( I hate that word 'customer' so impersonal, howa 'bout FRIENDS) will have the first look and chance to order.






No comments:

Post a Comment