Monday, September 28, 2009

New Fall Color are here!

The new fall colors are in. They are so beyond beautiful! I cannot wait to get them done up and ready to sell!

I wanted to thank everyone who has made this last month HUGE for me! Would you believe I have gotten out 100 orders in the last 4 weeks?!?! I had to take a Saturday off this weekend for some much needed family time. It was the first full day I have not worked in 5 weeks. I did cheat a little and answer emails but no knitting or crocheting.

To thank everyone I am doing the last give a way of 2009.... The winner will pick the color they want out of the 8 new colors below. The winner will also choose the item they receive... in need of a hiney cover, a hat, a snuggle me? You choose. I will let the winner know what the yardage of the color they choose, that will factor in what item they can order.

Details on how to enter in a few days, so check back!



No comments:

Post a Comment