Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 15th GIVE-A-WAY

As a Huge thank you to our customers, Etsy friends and flickr friends we are doing a give a way on August 15th. We will choose the winner from our customers, Etsy hearts, and blog followers.

I made a Hiney Cover and Hat set for myself the other day. I LOVE it. I cannot wait to use it on this adorable Preemie baby girl on Friday. I decided to make 1 more and give it away. The Hiney Cover is knitted and the hat is a color variation on the Tabitha hat I have listed on Etsy.

If you haven't subscribed to the blog make sure you do so now, and add our Etsy shop as a favorite.

Don't forget if you have purchased something from us in the month of July you receive 10$ off your next order, if you blog about us or post pix on flickr.
Thanks again everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment